Upper Piece for 13-14 2 Piece Bumper - Where?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know where I can find the upper portion of the two piece bumpers for the 13-14 1500s? My Express came with the painted single piece bumper and I need the upper portion to mount with my Ranch Hand bumper replacement.

It doesn't really matter if its the unpainted black or if it's Bright White.

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Try Amazon,ebay, a dealer, Or a body shop. It's very common for people to replace the black one for body color matched one. Body shop might have one pulled and just laying around.

Also try the WTB section on the forum and maybe someone has one in there garage they want to sell.

OP
OP
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My problem with the body shops is that Rams aren't very common around where I live.

I only want to pay a stealership as a last resort, because I know their pricing will be ridiculous, if they would even get me one at all. My local service/parts department doesn't like to go "out of the way". These are the folks that told me I couldn't add tow mirrors, steering wheel controls, etc.

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is that upper piece the only reason their fitment says the bumper doesn't fit on the express?

OP
OP
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is that upper piece the only reason their fitment says the bumper doesn't fit on the express?

Yep, that's it. I have a buddy with a '12 that just ended up cutting his single piece bumper, but I'd rather just buy the correct piece and save a bunch of headache and the possibility of messing **** up.

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think this is the Mopar part:

Bumper, Front - FASCIA, Front Upper - 68197697AA | Mopar

Should be easy to order thru any dealer parts department.

I had to replace the front skin because I cracked it in the snow last winter. I vowed I'd never replace it again, and probably go this route if I have another issue with it.

Do you have a link where you bought the new bumper?

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Yep, that's it. I have a buddy with a '12 that just ended up cutting his single piece bumper, but I'd rather just buy the correct piece and save a bunch of headache and the possibility of messing **** up.

Plus if there is every a reason to put it back to stock you would have to buy a entire front facia to replace the one that has been cut.