vehicle wraps/decals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What's everyone's thougts on these? I was toying with doing something like this
2012-03-19_18-11-27_655_grande.jpg
but my main worry is paint fading leaving a permanent difference. I mean if these things last 10+ years and I never have to remove them that would be ok but I wouldn't want to do this if they have to come off at some point and I end up with lines all over the truck from fading around where it used to be.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I looked into this a few months ago, but I wanted to do a "full wrap". The vinyl they make now days is a lot better than the old stuff. The thing that turned me off to it was that it needed a good amount of TLC to keep it in tip top shape.

CliffordSmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hena 6
You must go for then Full vinyl Matte black vehicle wrap, it looks amazing to see for the looker to gaze it on.Someone has suggested me to take have full matte black wrap on the car , so giving such advice to you guys also.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
A full wrap would work better I believe. Doing a graphic wrap like that will leave a ton of exposed edges. Typically professionals wrappers recommend removing the vinyl after about 4 years (typically that is how long the material is warrantied for) and will protect the paint better that way.