Vibrations...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotwire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So... My 2010 TRX4 has 207,000km on it. Im noticing now that there is a vibration at any speed over about 20kph. I can mostly feel it in the gas peddle. The higher in speed I get kind of comes and goes. There is a whine, but Im not sure if its related. If I do sweeping "S" turns there is no change in the vibration or the whine. So Im pretty much tossing out the idea of it being wheel bearings, and there is no vibration when I brake.

My task tomorrow is to rotate the tires in the old Criss Cross pattern, and try that for a few days. Other wise I am thinking its a CV joint, U-Joint, or maybe even a transmission or engine mount. It still has the original red TRX4 shocks, and struts. Im hoping to replace them this spring with the Bilstine adjustables.

Any suggestions? The part thats throwing me is that the vibration in the gas peddle is really noticeable. Anything else I should be looking for? or at?

OP
OP
Hotwire

Hotwire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also... at low speed I get a "Lump lump lump" feeling up untill about 15kph. Thats gotta be tires.... OR so I think...