Vinyl wrap quotes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys,

Im calling around and getting quotes to get me chrome big horn bumpers, and possibly grille color matched by wrapping in vinyl.

Just wondering for those of you that have had this done, how much you paid. Want to make sure im not getting hosed. I also hope that they are able to get a very close match the the maximum steel metallic color I have.

Thanks in advance for any info.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Can't help much on the quote side but as far as trying to match a color your best bet will be to bring the truck to a few of the shops and ask to see their samples. 3M and avery are two of the major vinyl brands a lot of wrappers use so chances are if one has the color they all could get it.

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I called on my truck before my ram and it was ridiculously pricey. I think I called about my hood as the paint on my silverado was falling off on the hood and I figured I could just wrap it for much less. Can't remember but pretty sure painting was cheaper. Blew my mind. Be curious to hear what you find out

OP
OP
Skubasteve!

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was quoted over the phone today, $400-700, for the bumpers and grille. I need to bring it in for them to check for a better quote. Didnt think that was totally unreasonable.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was quoted $350.00 per bumper which I thought was really high considering this stuff is really not that durable. I can have them Line-x for less than that and for even less I can have them powder coated, both will outlast vinyl wrap.

mdifilippo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
$400-700 sounds reasonable. Remember they are charging for prep, material, and install time. Almost all vinyl work is also warrantied (the material typically is warrantied from the manufacturer and usually the install is warrantied as well by the installer). Unlike paint or line-x it is 100% removable, which for many is a reason to spend the money.

johnts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a quote for the 3M product that matches Brilliant Black, $220 per bumper. I have a concern about wrapping the parking sensors and how they will function.

OP
OP
Skubasteve!

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally got around to getting a quote, was quoted 650-750 for both bumpers, grille, and all 4 door handles.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Vynal wrapping is not that hard to do- lots of "How to " videos on you tube and the vynal itself I reasonably priced. I to have maximum steel and wanted to get my door handles done but the guy wanted 150$ to do it -
I looked at one 1X5 sheet and a quick " Starter kit" and it was like 50$ I think for all of it - I hope to order it all next pay check - If I do a write up on it. I would go with a flat black as it matches my steps/and the rest of the black on the truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye