Vinyl wrapping fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So I've got s bighorn that I'll be putting oem flares on to help with tire covage. Just did a lift and putting on 35" MT with a 20x12 wheel. I'm worried about rock chips on my rockers. My thought was to cover my rockers with vinyl and then I got to thinking why not go full out outdoorsman look. What I mean is wrap my chrome bumpers , fender flares and rockers. I've always loved the look of the two tone outdoorsman. I've got a black truck and would go with gray wrap. Anybody wrap flares?

Big_W

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L v8
I was thinking the exact same for the 2017 Big Horn I just purchased. I had a two tone '14 Laramie that was Granite and it was amazing (regret letting it go to this day).

My new 1500 is Black Forest Green Pearl Coat, which is basically black unless it is in direct sunlight & I'm thinking of either:

1) Just purchasing and color matching OEM 2500 fender flares, or

2) wrapping the fender flares and rocker panels in a dark grey

Would love to see pictures if anyone has wrapped their flares, or done the flares & rocker panels.

My bumpers are chrome, so I'm thinking of leaving them as is...that's how the Laramie, and it looked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye