Well finally got some new tires...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MbMav

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mastercraft Courser AXT. I have been doing research for weeks trying to figure out what I wanted. I knew I wanted an all terrain and had my mind set on some BFG KO2s. I actually went into the tire store today with the intent of getting them to order me a set. As i was walking through the bay a set of these was sitting there in my size and I liked the look of them in person. Plus he beat the price of the KO2s by almost 400 dollars for the set so I figured I would give them a shot. Reviews seemed to be good and are made by Cooper. We shall see how they do but I am pleased with them so far...

Attachments

• IMG_4755.jpg
    IMG_4755.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4760.jpg
    IMG_4760.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 80

White12bighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi5.7
Congrats, I've been eyeballing these let us know how they perform if you can

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

768mph

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm also searching for another tire. I like the profile and look of the SRAs. I don't want a knobby tire or a strictly street tire either.
These look good.

Quieter or more loud than the SRAs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MbMav

MbMav

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These are stock size 275/60r20. They may be slightly louder than the SRAs but nothing crazy. They are all terrain so I expected a little more noise but they are pretty quiet from the little bit I have driven on them.

Nutshell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Mastercraft Courser AXT. I have been doing research for weeks trying to figure out what I wanted. I knew I wanted an all terrain and had my mind set on some BFG KO2s. I actually went into the tire store today with the intent of getting them to order me a set. As i was walking through the bay a set of these was sitting there in my size and I liked the look of them in person. Plus he beat the price of the KO2s by almost 400 dollars for the set so I figured I would give them a shot. Reviews seemed to be good and are made by Cooper. We shall see how they do but I am pleased with them so far...

Those looks sweet!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963