Well i have a lake in my back seat.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Literally the first thing I'm doing when my new 2500 gets in is replacing the third brake light seal. Not taking any chances.

Yup, basically what I did on my 2013 F150, my 2014 Ram Sport and now my 2016 Ram Rebel. I used 3M strip cord though.

OP
OP
KCaudill

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good deal.

What did the dealership do about the mildew?

They did a great job. they stripped all the rear carpet and other floor covering out, cleaned it, disinfected it, sprayed some kind of mold be gone, I did notice they replaced the rear molded carpeted are where the sub goes. it smells like they used some kind of bleach solution but ok with colors

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow.

That's actually quite impressive. You have a good dealer.

They did a great job. they stripped all the rear carpet and other floor covering out, cleaned it, disinfected it, sprayed some kind of mold be gone, I did notice they replaced the rear molded carpeted are where the sub goes. it smells like they used some kind of bleach solution but ok with colors