What options do I have for a headache rack that will fit my 2017 Ram with Rambox bed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARIES762

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What options do I have for a headache rack that will fit my 2017 Ram with Rambox bed?

Short and sweet version:
Hi all, first post, and new owner. Never had a full size truck in my name before.

I have to carry a 2 story ladder for work, and I'm looking for a headache rack that will fit my rambox bed.

What options are available?

Slightly more in depth:
My plan is to eventually add an extra large "bed drawer" and weld a mount for a ladder rack to the bed drawer so I can hold up the rear of the ladder. Until then, I'll just improvise with the headache rack.
I'd like something with some cool factor that isn't priced too crazy.
I don't really need anything with built in lights as my cab and bed have them already.
I'm dropping off the truck at Line X tomorrow for a bed liner, so if somebody makes a rack with that finish, that would be great. If not, I can always take it down to Line X to have them spray it.

NOTE: I do not have access to a welder, so I cannot fab my own.

maxtor182

Reaction score
I don't have the ram box but if you built it your self I'm sure you could make it fit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
A

ARIES762

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do not have access to a welder, so I cannot fab my own.

Nice looking work fellas. Let me know if you are interested in building one for me.

Frisk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice design....I like the quarter turn to have the point facing out instead of the usual flat face.