What are these rims called?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raoul-Duke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone,

Do these rims have a name? How much do they typically sell for from a private seller?

I just bought a 2013 RAM hemi sport with other stock alloy 20 inch rims and I would like to know what these are called so I could try to buy them off a private seller.

I appreciate your help

Attachments

• 2012-Ram-1500-1835012-1-sm.jpg
    2012-Ram-1500-1835012-1-sm.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 112

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Those are just your basic 09+ Chrome Clad wheels, standard option for any ram above base trim lvl.

OP
OP
R

Raoul-Duke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
yes,serious. hit craigslist and you'll see every brand of stock rim for sale ( at a rediculously inflated price) because they are "taken off" and replaced by proper aftermarket rims .the smarter guys keep them for winter rims.my stockers with 33 nittos are up for sale so that tells alot about me,but i've already got 2 sets of aftermarkets.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hi everyone,

Do these rims have a name? How much do they typically sell for from a private seller?

I just bought a 2013 RAM hemi sport with other stock alloy 20 inch rims and I would like to know what these are called so I could try to buy them off a private seller.

I appreciate your help
If you are anywhere near Philadelphia, search the Philadelphia craigslist and you will find 5 or 6 sets of these for sale right now. There is one set for sale without tires for $400 which is a steal. There is also a set of these that came black from the factory and they are in think $900.... search "ram rims" or "ram wheels" on Philadelphia craigslist.

OP
OP
R

Raoul-Duke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yes,serious. hit craigslist and you'll see every brand of stock rim for sale ( at a rediculously inflated price) because they are "taken off" and replaced by proper aftermarket rims .the smarter guys keep them for winter rims.my stockers with 33 nittos are up for sale so that tells alot about me,but i've already got 2 sets of aftermarkets.

If you are anywhere near Philadelphia, search the Philadelphia craigslist and you will find 5 or 6 sets of these for sale right now. There is one set for sale without tires for $400 which is a steal. There is also a set of these that came black from the factory and they are in think $900.... search "ram rims" or "ram wheels" on Philadelphia craigslist.

Much obliged!! Ya'll rock:happy107:

-B-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
5 years look just fine on my truck if I found a set of sports the chrome clads would be winter wheels as they will look fine for a long time