What are these wheels worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phylodog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2018
Engine
5.7 Hemi & 6.7L CTD
Looking to do some mods to my 2013 including new wheels & tires and was wondering what the stock 20's would be worth if I were to sell them? Sure wouldn't mind recouping some money and putting it back in to more upgrades. I need to verify but the dealership said they put new tires on before I bought it.

IMG_4765_zpspmk3r2mg.jpg

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'd go peruse the For Sale section for an answer. Prices probably vary but at least you can get an idea.

Also check eBay.

Jayc057

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah like maddog said check out our for sale section, Craigslist, local Facebook groups. You'll get a good idea. I've seen the in AZ posted anywhere from 5 to 8 hundred but every area is different

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive sold several tires/rims. Pricing depends really on how fast you want to sell.

Me in general I would sell yours and or buy for no more than $550 with the tires. I think it's a fair deal depending on condition of tires.
If someone would offfer me $500 I would do it.

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive sold several tires/rims. Pricing depends really on how fast you want to sell.

Me in general I would sell yours and or buy for no more than $550 with the tires. I think it's a fair deal depending on condition of tires.
If someone would offfer me $500 I would do it.

$500?? Hey homie you should share with us where you get factory blacked out rims with good tires for $500. Yo Phylodog, you can easily get $1000 for those bad boys, and thats the lowest you should let them go for. Put em up on craigslist and for sure some Ram owner is waiting to get their hands on those.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
$500?? Hey homie you should share with us where you get factory blacked out rims with good tires for $500. Yo Phylodog, you can easily get $1000 for those bad boys, and thats the lowest you should let them go for. Put em up on craigslist and for sure some Ram owner is waiting to get their hands on those.

Good to know. I have a set of factory black 20s in the garage I need to sell

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I have seen several factory rims on this forum sell for around 500-550 as the other poster suggested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I'd like a set of the factory black 20s but no way I'd pay $1000 for used wheels. I can get nice aftermarket wheels for less qnd get the offset I'd like.

Will Ram 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The prices are ridiculous on ebay. I'd like a set of the black sport 20's for my heavy duty, but the prices for factory takeoffs are way more than an after market set. I notice the stock on ebay just sits and doesn't sell as they are way over priced.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I payed $400 for just the blackout rims buying from a member here. It was probably a little on the cheap side, just caught a deal I was happy with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have seen several factory rims on this forum sell for around 500-550 as the other poster suggested.

Not sure if you have noticed but we are talking about factory blacked out 20's with good set of tires... Yes, you can easily find even cheaper factory rims like the chrome clad but thats not what we are talking about.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if you have noticed but we are talking about factory blacked out 20's with good set of tires... Yes, you can easily find even cheaper factory rims like the chrome clad but thats not what we are talking about.

I have noticed, and you can look at past sales on the forum. Doesn't matter if they are factory "black" wheels. Factory wheels (from previous history) are not selling for an outrages price, when someone could spend the money to get 20x10. Secondly, these are from a 2013 (they have seen 3-4 years of weather - I am willing to bet there is probably faint hairline scratches just from everyday road debris; heck my 17' is only 3 months old and there is very faint hairline scratches).

Here is one that sold from a 2015 with new tires, $600 OBO. http://www.ramforum.com/f21/20_black_oem_wheels-93088/

Here is another one, that is factory 22" RT off a new 17'. Originally asking almost $2,250 back in April. He finally just sold them for $1,000. No one was willing to pay full price, when they could purchase replica's or a different set for cheaper.
http://www.ramforum.com/f21/17_oem_22_rt_wheels-101512/

Anyways, the OP can sell them for whatever price he would wishes. I was just providing him prices based on what I have seen here and I am sure others are doing the same.

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have noticed, and you can look at past sales on the forum. Doesn't matter if they are factory "black" wheels. Factory wheels (from previous history) are not selling for an outrages price, when someone could spend the money to get 20x10. Secondly, these are from a 2013 (they have seen 3-4 years of weather - I am willing to bet there is probably faint hairline scratches just from everyday road debris; heck my 17' is only 3 months old and there is very faint hairline scratches).

Here is one that sold from a 2015 with new tires, $600 OBO. http://www.ramforum.com/f21/20_black_oem_wheels-93088/

Here is another one, that is factory 22" RT off a new 17'. Originally asking almost $2,250 back in April. He finally just sold them for $1,000. No one was willing to pay full price, when they could purchase replica's or a different set for cheaper.
http://www.ramforum.com/f21/17_oem_22_rt_wheels-101512/

Anyways, the OP can sell them for whatever price he would wishes. I was just providing him prices based on what I have seen here and I am sure others are doing the same.

Those rims are so worn out that he knew himself he got lucky to get that much for worn out rims. But nonetheless, thanks for the info.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those rims are so worn out that he knew himself he got lucky to get that much for worn out rims. But nonetheless, thanks for the info.

You are welcome, but please explain how they are worn out. Both sets I just showed you have no damage or scratches, curb rash etc. another member here recently posted he bought his for $400 from another member.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I paid 600 for slightly used oem black sport rims. I really like them. They're super light.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I paid 600 for slightly used oem black sport rims. I really like them. They're super light.

That's awesome. I really wish I could have gotten the sport rims, those are my favorite stock rims on any vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You are welcome, but please explain how they are worn out. Both sets I just showed you have no damage or scratches, curb rash etc. another member here recently posted he bought his for $400 from another member.

Zero shine on those rims, almost look like they were painted. I have factory blacked out 20's and shine so beautifully and I've had mine for about 2 years.

A_HDR%202_zpsk3ngz5rg.jpg
[/URL]z5rg.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Zero shine on those rims, almost look like they were painted. I have factory blacked out 20's and shine so beautifully and I've had mine for about 2 years.

A_HDR%202_zpsk3ngz5rg.jpg
[/URL]z5rg.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG]

You are making an assumption without knowing. Maybe they were not cleaned, lighting the picture was taken, etc. either way, I'm not here to argue with you about it. I'm just pointing out facts that the wheels have sold for around 500 to 600, and other members have confirmed it with their comments about how much they paid.

Last edited:

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You are making an assumption without knowing. Maybe they were not cleaned, lighting the picture was taken, etc. either way, I'm not here to argue with you about it. I'm just pointing out facts that the wheels have sold for around 500 to 600, and other members have confirmed it with their comments about how much they paid.

That sir is the reason why I didn't reply back to him no need to argue. I bought my sport rims with good tires for $400, before those I bought the "Express" silver rims for $200 dollars like new condition. Great Deals are out there no matter what wheels style/color black, silver or chrome.

RP stated how much he should list them for and he was given answers at the end of the day it's up to him how fast he wants to sell and it all starts with how good the price is.