What's best to wash the truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
to clean interior: fukken wax
to clean windows: fukken wax
to clean exterior: fukken wax
to clean wheels and tires: fukken wax
to clean tv screen: fukken wax
to clean wood table tops at work: fukken wax
something more addicting then cocaine: fukken wax

To wipe your ass: lemme guess, fukken wax

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
OP
OP
ivan

ivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well Im gonna try all of this and combinations. Thanks to everyone for their comments. It rained today so I'm just gonna give it a little time to make sure these thunder storms pass by.

I did check my paint, scared I took off some paint with the Pressure Washer, and sure enough on my rear bumper I have quite a bit of black dots. I was depressed and actually still am a little, but I guess I should just get over it. I hope it doesn't get worst and maybe I could find a marker or something to avoid it loudness from up close.

Oh and Docwagon1776 that color is awesome. For a couple days now I have realized that would have been a color to go with, and not that it was available anyways, but it shines beautifully. I had White, Black, and the Dark Gray to choose from. The white had hardly any hail damage and the others were pretty bad so I took the white one. Don't get me wrong, I love it too.