who has decals on their 4th gen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
wher did you get those door sill protectors? with the RAM logo on them. very nice

Sent you a PM but to reply openly for others interested they are on eBay. Under $30 too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
20180704-111306.jpg

20171119-120442.jpg

20180525-094310.jpg

-K

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Two little words. With these two words, two concepts were verbalized that have lived for nearly two and a half Millennia. They signify and characterize both the heart of the Warrior, and the indomitable spirit of mankind. From the ancient Greek, they are the reply of the Spartan General-King Leonidas to Xerxes, the Persian Emperor who came with 600,000 of the fiercest fighting troops in the world to conquer and invade little Greece, then the center and birthplace of civilization as we know it. When Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, his 300 personal bodyguards and a handful of Thebans and others who volunteered to defend their country, if they would lay down their arms, Leonidas shouted these two words back.

Molon Labe! (mo-lone lah-veh)

They mean, “Come and get them!” They live on today as the most notable quote in military history. And so began the classic example of courage and valor in its dismissal of overwhelming superiority of numbers, wherein the heart and spirit of brave men overcame insuperable odds. Today, there lies a plaque dedicated to these heroes all at the site. It reads: “Go tell the Spartans, travelers passing by, that here, obedient to their laws we lie.”

We have adopted this defiant utterance as a battle cry in our war against oppression because it says so clearly and simply towards those who would take our arms.

It signifies our determination to not strike the first blow, but also to not stand mute and allow our loved ones, and all that we believe in and stand for, to be trampled by men who would deprive us of our God-given – or natural, if you will – rights to suit their own ends.

Old post, but kudos to Rocketfoot. Great and accurate explanation. Even more prevalent these days as well.

Thanks. :waytogo:

Bob Macknight

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4hemi
Here is my one of a kind decal done by Beaver stripes in Phoenix AZ Can anyone quess where it came fromIMG_3046.JPG

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just have MLK on my bumper.

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Some times,but usually just my NHRA number and tuner.

IMG_3324 (2).JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock