who has decals on their 4th gen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
May I ask where you got the "gas mask" decal?-Chris

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Found it on the web. Why, do you want it. I can email it to you.

Last edited:

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want to get the black hood spears, I think they add a nice subtle understated touch on a light colored RAM

Barcelo5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 6 speed with mds
Just put this on last weekend. Not sure if I'm going to keep it on or not. Might find one to fill the entire center window. Still bass of course!!

Attachments

• 20160421_195657_HDR.jpg
    20160421_195657_HDR.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 252

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you direct me to a source of the recycled dinosaur decal? Chris

Just Google fueled by recycled dinosaurs and a bunch of the results for Amazon will pop up. They're about $5. I was close to getting one but I know eventually some little tree hugger student will get all offended and vandalize my truck in a parking lot. Might not happen but I've already had a decorative licence plate ripped right off of my bumper because some uneducated political correctness **** **** apparently thought a regular German flag = ****

chrisc60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just Google fueled by recycled dinosaurs and a bunch of the results for Amazon will pop up. They're about $5. I was close to getting one but I know eventually some little tree hugger student will get all offended and vandalize my truck in a parking lot. Might not happen but I've already had a decorative licence plate ripped right off of my bumper because some uneducated political correctness **** **** apparently thought a regular German flag = ****
What a ********- obviously a "geographic stupid ****"

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Just put these on yesterday. 4"x48" flat black on gloss black truck. It's like a ghost decal which I really dig. I don't like too much bling or polished or loud decals unless the truck is loud.

image.jpg

chrisc60

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just have a simple MOLON LABE above my rear slider window...

3Custom_zps89a6af47.jpg
Sorry for the newbie question, but I've wondered for a while; what does Molon Labe mean?

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Sorry for the newbie question, but I've wondered for a while; what does Molon Labe mean?

Greek for come and take them
Think "the 300" vs the Persian empire

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Two little words. With these two words, two concepts were verbalized that have lived for nearly two and a half Millennia. They signify and characterize both the heart of the Warrior, and the indomitable spirit of mankind. From the ancient Greek, they are the reply of the Spartan General-King Leonidas to Xerxes, the Persian Emperor who came with 600,000 of the fiercest fighting troops in the world to conquer and invade little Greece, then the center and birthplace of civilization as we know it. When Xerxes offered to spare the lives of Leonidas, his 300 personal bodyguards and a handful of Thebans and others who volunteered to defend their country, if they would lay down their arms, Leonidas shouted these two words back.

Molon Labe! (mo-lone lah-veh)

They mean, “Come and get them!” They live on today as the most notable quote in military history. And so began the classic example of courage and valor in its dismissal of overwhelming superiority of numbers, wherein the heart and spirit of brave men overcame insuperable odds. Today, there lies a plaque dedicated to these heroes all at the site. It reads: “Go tell the Spartans, travelers passing by, that here, obedient to their laws we lie.”

We have adopted this defiant utterance as a battle cry in our war against oppression because it says so clearly and simply towards those who would take our arms.

It signifies our determination to not strike the first blow, but also to not stand mute and allow our loved ones, and all that we believe in and stand for, to be trampled by men who would deprive us of our God-given – or natural, if you will – rights to suit their own ends.