Will 35 inch tires fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this is probably a long shot, and the answer is probably already known, but I want to see if anyone knows if 35 inch tires will fit. I have a 2015 crew cab 2 wheel drive and I'm currently running a 7-inch maxtrac lift kit that I'm seriously considering taking off, but I just bought my tires and I need to make sure they will fit before I pull the lift off. They are 35 by 12.5 by 20 tires. Thanks in advance!

The DodgeFather

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm willing to be the will rub like crazy on the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DodgeFather

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would say no they won't . But maybe with modifications to inside fender well it could be possible

OP
OP
ramittome

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, they won't fit either. Well, was worth the try asking. Thanks guys!

14blackouthemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why don't you just go down to like a 2in front lift. They might fit with something like that.

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
Drop a 2" level on the front or go with bils whatever is lighter on you at the moment throw in some .25 wheel spacers or go with 1.50 wheel adapters. That'll be even more clearance and You shouldn't have any rubbing at all either or. You do need a level a level though.

OP
OP
ramittome

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm currently running the 7" maxtrac lift. Don't think they make Bilstein for 2wds. I have 1" spacers in the front's and 2" in the rears to even it out because the lift pushes the front's out 1" already. Wanting to go back to stock height and when my tires eventually wear out, dropping it. I'm just always changing my mind about my vehicles. If I could get someone to purchase it, I'd sell everything as a package deal, lift, wheels, tires, control arms, steps, and fender flares for money and stock wheels and tires, then go from there.

The DodgeFather

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you post a pic of your truck