Will this fit????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram 187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi I am a new owner of 15 ram sport. And I want get new wheels and tires without any suspension modifications. Does anyone know if this will fit or have a setup of 22x12 -44 offset wheels with 305/45 tires. thanks

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
With no suspension modification you'll be cutting a lot of plastic and metal to be able to turn with that setup. If you level it then you'll be able to clear it with minimal plastic trimming if any.

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Go to customwheeloffsets.com and look at there photo gallery. U can enter details and see what works

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With no suspension mods u are stuck at 32" tires with no mud flaps. If u do a front level. U can run a 33" tire with fender flares but no mud flaps. I looked in to this a lot because I love the stance. But after runing my stock sport 20s with 1.5 spacers and a 33/12.5 Toyo mt for about 6 months my rocker panels are destroyed. And I'm missing big chips of paint in about 15 spots down the sides. So I ditched the setup and the idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RJP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With no suspension mods u are stuck at 32" tires with no mud flaps. If u do a front level. U can run a 33" tire with fender flares but no mud flaps. I looked in to this a lot because I love the stance. But after runing my stock sport 20s with 1.5 spacers and a 33/12.5 Toyo mt for about 6 months my rocker panels are destroyed. And I'm missing big chips of paint in about 15 spots down the sides. So I ditched the setup and the idea.

Quick question: What type of road surface do you travel on most?

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I live in Alaska where are roads are not the best. i don't off road and wash my truck twice a week. They do sand and salt the roads in the winter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rzrman328 like normal people?? I guess u live in the city! That must be super fun! I don't care what u drive on. It's simple logic. But go for it. It's ur truck!

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rzrman328 like normal people?? I guess u live in the city! That must be super fun! I don't care what u drive on. It's simple logic. But go for it. It's ur truck!

Never been to Alaska. I've watched Alaskan state troopers on Netflix a few times.

OP
OP
R

Ram 187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

you kinda scared me with the missing paint chips also I'm not going for the offroad look
I want smthn like this https://www.customwheeloffset.com/w...m-1500-super-aggressive-3-5-stock-custom-rims

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
driving conditions and tread patter definitely play a big part in the abuse that ur paint takes. Regardless if its mud or just dust from a wet road it will slowly sand ur paint. I've been considering going with 22×10 -24 to get the wide look. Aswell as going with paint match flares and flaps to keep them covered. After my experience I desided that the look was not worth taring up my 30k investment. Everyone has different experiences though. If that's what u like and want then dont settle for anything else.

OP
OP
R

Ram 187

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
driving conditions and tread patter definitely play a big part in the abuse that ur paint takes. Regardless if its mud or just dust from a wet road it will slowly sand ur paint. I've been considering going with 22×10 -24 to get the wide look. Aswell as going with paint match flares and flaps to keep them covered. After my experience I desided that the look was not worth taring up my 30k investment. Everyone has different experiences though. If that's what u like and want then dont settle for anything else.

yea i feel you but I think keep this as a spring/summer setup due to the winter be pre bad where i live also I have a 3 m wrap so it should workout pre well

Alaskanpeeps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya definitely! And ur wrapped then you will be golden. Wish I would have got the 3m protection.

Joeshattrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Alaskanpeeps I just asked if 20x12 -24 wheels with Nitto 420 s tires would fit you said yes they are a 33" tire.they
See what I mean one guy says will the next guy says they won't WTF.
No lift no level 2014 ram 1500 will they friggen fit or not? Please