would this be to ricer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
^^mirrors are a bit much and I would have gone two tone on the wheels but otherwise a great looking truck

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I'm not sure with the grille painted red. You can accent the truck red and create a red / white theme with the truck. You could paint the grille black, then do the front and rear emblems. I would do the background of the emblem white with the ram head red. It would stand out more on your truck like that.
The more suttle the accent color the better. I fought alot on what to do with my truck and it is a lot of finding out the perfect combo.

I like what you are going for, and I am excited to see the outcome.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hey you can always debadge the side of the truck hack one of the hemi logo's in half and paint it red and slap it on the grille like I did. Just to add a little more red and tie into the theme. My paint code is PR4 and is a nice flame red color in case you were looking for what color red you might like.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
if thats all you do then I say its ok. I wouldn't go over board with the red. PD the grille red. I PD mine black.

5.7HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like the stripe but not the grille

CrazyBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
would this be to ricer?

I list that amongst the questions that if you have to ask you already know the answer.

Am I in trouble?
Did that sound ***?
Does this look too ricey?

Last edited:
S

scotts2012ram

I like it. I think black would make the strip stick out bad. I say red grill. Run from the red wheels and mirrors

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Hey you can always debadge the side of the truck hack one of the hemi logo's in half and paint it red and slap it on the grille like I did. Just to add a little more red and tie into the theme. My paint code is PR4 and is a nice flame red color in case you were looking for what color red you might like.

This works great and looks great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Rumblebee#2331

Rumblebee#2331

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im still on the fence, but I think Ill plasti dip it black, maybe Ill look for a honeycomb grill and do it red then the leading edge black, or Ill do my headlights white and red spashed in . I just feel like I need a bit more red on the front to tie the colors into each other. any other sugestions would be great, Im trying to get a more sporty race inspired look, without making it look ridiculous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock