Yesterday I bought 2015 ram2500 6.7 Li cummins 2wd long bed tradesman. I have troubl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The hippie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins
Yesterday I bought 2015 ram2500 6.7 Li cummins 2wd long bed tradesman. I have trouble focusing on the passenger side mirror. It seems it couldn't see accurately on other cars esp when changing lanes and turning right
Too mUch blind spot. The outside mirror the images u see it too far away than what it is.

Anyone noticed this? What kind of mirror can be changed with it? I was thinking of buying online or eBay.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You have the mirrors folded up or down? Try running them whichever way you aren't currently and see if you like it better. Not sure your post makes a lot of sense, but that's my suggestion.

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not to be taken the wrong way but its just the first tow mirrors you've used? The larger mirror is not going to be a convex mirror like your average mirrors on cars and trucks. It is just a regular flat piece of mirror so it doesn't grab the larger picture but this is intended for trailer towing. Its going to be all about the blind spot mirrors now :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OutlawTrucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I have a mint condition set of non tow mirrors I'll trade for them if you don't want em.