Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pickupman66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
After doing alot of reading and searching, I didnt find anything on this tire here, so I figured i would post this up.

Everything I read about these tires looked good. I read through alot of reviews and compared them to lots of tires and for the money they look like good tires. I put them on Friday last week and so far, they are really good on the highway and in town.

this chart really helped me choose, plus the 720 A A Rating on the treadwear.
Consumer Survey Results By Category

I replaced a set of Bridgestone dueler alenza tires which barely made it 60,000 miles. I had to replace one early because it wore out much faster than the other tires.

anyone else running these?

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
First Road trip on these tires and very pleased with the results. they were nice and Smooth over my trip. Put almost 1000 miles on them traveling from my house outside Nashville to Charlotte. Highest highway average I saw was 18.1 but overall now it shows 17.6. Not too shabby in my opinion for running 78 and having to deal with the mountain passes on the interstate. it was all sunny, so no wet reports yet.