Zroadz grille installed and Lund push bar.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid State

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm kinda digging these grills. Still on the fence about the bull bars...

Mviohl311

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks sick man especially the grille

Ferro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The truck would look better with out the Bulbar. Sorry.

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love both! I had a bull bar with a light mounted on top of it and removed it to put a 42" in the lower bumper but I really like the way this looks!

jarzo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it looks great! How difficult was it to install that grille? Is the light a plug and play connection?

JaxJags904

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good!!

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Brucewrs

Brucewrs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I think it looks great! How difficult was it to install that grille? Is the light a plug and play connection?

I hooked it into the Lund light bar but the zroadz grille came with its own wiring harness and switch. I just wanted one switch for both lights. It's BRIGHT!!!!! Also not too bad on the install. YouTube has a few videos on the install. Hardest part was cutting the old grille center out. You don't want to mess up the cut.

OP
OP
Brucewrs

Brucewrs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks everyone. I was on the fence with the Bull bar but it looks ok on a black truck. If and when I lift it I may just buy a whole new bumper.

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome job man! Was not easy to install thats for sure but thats part of the fun when customizing your truck. I was also looking into purchasing the same exact bull bar but like how it looks for now without it. I did purchase and installed the Go Rhino 2.0 sport bar and hated it. The install is a joke and there is no way to leave or add a tonneau cover. I will post pics later but returning it and getting something else.