09 - heated seat/vented seat/heated steering wheel switches don't work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesy3308

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So my 09 ram has these features installed stock. I purchased the truck used and the heated seats work but they have aftermarket or non-stock buttons in the truck for them. The stock cluster of switches doesn't work and nothing lights up on it. So the steering wheel and vented seats do not work. Wondering if there's a fuse that controls this cluster of buttons or anything?

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Going to need a lot more info, how about we start with pictures of what you have. This will start to line up a few things for us to help out with.

Welcome to the Ram Forums.

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So my 09 ram has these features installed stock. I purchased the truck used and the heated seats work but they have aftermarket or non-stock buttons in the truck for them. The stock cluster of switches doesn't work and nothing lights up on it. So the steering wheel and vented seats do not work. Wondering if there's a fuse that controls this cluster of buttons or anything?

If I were you I'd email Chrysler and ask for a build sheet. Your truck may or may not have actually came with the options or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
also what level of truck do you have? Tradesman? tradesman express? SLT? Sport? Laramie?

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
also what level of truck do you have? Tradesman? tradesman express? SLT? Sport? Laramie?

Yes that's what is being asked. Snap a couple pictures of the interior also and post them up her.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes that's what is being asked. Snap a couple pictures of the interior also and post them up her.

I agree with this. It is very possible that the truck did not come equipped with these options and the original owner installed the seats as well as the switches himself. It is also possible that the truck came with the options and they quit working. We need to know what options the truck came with and go from there.