12v socket ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
2015 Quad Cab SLT is there a easy way to make the 12v sockets Hot 24/7 . Mine shut off power when I shut off the truck and open the door. I assume I can add one somewhere fairly easy, but no garage and 9" of snow I am not looking yet lol so far search isn't bringing up much!

Found this
I did find on the 14 and back some have changed fuse f90 to f91 does that work on the 2015 SLT ? Thanks

Thanks

Last edited:

Midnite-CTD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Found this
I did find on the 14 and back some have changed fuse f90 to f91 does that work on the 2015 SLT ? Thanks

Thanks

Was going to suggest this, I know on my 2011 I can move the fuse so that my rear socket is full time, and i'm sure it is still there in the later models. Hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in.

Cheers,
Jay

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Was going to suggest this, I know on my 2011 I can move the fuse so that my rear socket is full time, and i'm sure it is still there in the later models. Hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in.

Cheers,
Jay

Jay I am hoping so lol Right now when i travel my GARMIN GPS powers down when I shut off the truck and if i forget to run it on battery power

Thanks

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Even if that fuse swap doesn't work you can always cut the original positive line to the back of the socket and replace it with a hot line from the fuse box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk