2013 to 2009 interior swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrnannery

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know that the floor console can be easily put in, but what about the dash bezel. Anyone know if it is interchangeable? If I can find a 2013 steering wheel out there somewhere, with the audio control buttons, will it still be able to scroll through my instrument panel info, and on that note, are the instrument panels interchangeable while keeping full functionality?

apepe0738

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Don't know about the dash panel, but I read somewhere a while ago that the 2009-2011 trucks do not accept the 2012+ steering wheels as the steering shaft is different...

cfodor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The seats will not interchange either 13s have airbags in them 09s don't

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
I know that the floor console can be easily put in, but what about the dash bezel. Anyone know if it is interchangeable? If I can find a 2013 steering wheel out there somewhere, with the audio control buttons, will it still be able to scroll through my instrument panel info, and on that note, are the instrument panels interchangeable while keeping full functionality?

U can swap steeringwheel with buttons to ur year think maybe 2010 but dealer has to flash vin codes. Or contact Jon Rodriguez at afterhoursmopar.com & he can flash ur TIPM