2014-2015 ram 1500 interior options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steveo2155

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just wondering what seat choices are available in the new halfton 14-15 rams. I know leather is available on the higher end models and the standard gray seats on the others. Any more? I saw a 14 with dark brown seats and steering wheel/dash...what year and models is this available on? Im not a huge fan of the lighter gray I prefer the darker interior so the brown cloth would be a good choice if its available on most models? The lighter seats seem like they would get dirty and stain easily if getting in truck from work and such...

OP
OP
S

steveo2155

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Can you get the dual exhaust package on an slt model?

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
You can if you order a Hemi I believe.

Sent from Skynet terminal 142a5

Kidder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, eTorque
Go to the ramtrucks website and build what you want. I THINK if you get the Hemi in any other truck besides the Outdoorsman, you get the dual exhaust.

Monkeychow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see this post is over a month old, so I apologize. But when I bought my '14 the dealer offered to have a local shop down the road install black leather heated seats in my Black Edition Express. The best part was it included a factory warranty. I have read alot of member buying aftermarket leather and having it installed or installing themselves. I too hated the light grey, especially in a blacked out truck.

powderbrad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seat work is super easy to change if you don't like them.

You can change everything but adding the cooled seats, unless you buy a dodge seat with it to swap out.

Leathers, covers and heated seats are all easy to change, a matter of hours.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Seat work is super easy to change if you don't like them.

You can change everything but adding the cooled seats, unless you buy a dodge seat with it to swap out.

Leathers, covers and heated seats are all easy to change, a matter of hours.

Where a good place to buy stock leather seat covers? Or should I just go aftermarket?