2015 Full leather interior build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
You really went to town! Looks great. How did the new gauge faces line up? Are you happy with them?

OP
OP
57buick

57buick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L diesel
Yea they look pretty good. Was just disappointed in the choices of colors. They had these silver ones, bright orange, and dark maroon. Seems like a weird choice of colors to come out with lol How many people would want bright orange

The fit was perfect, just like factory. You just need to do it in 2 stages. put the faces on and reinstall it without putting the lens on so you can go drive at a steady speed and put the needle exactly where it needs to go to match speed. Took a couple tries to get it perfect but was pretty easy. Then take it back out and put your lens back on

You really went to town! Looks great. How did the new gauge faces line up? Are you happy with them?

Attachments

• speedometer.jpg
    speedometer.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 91

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the air vents were even easier, they come apart very easily and wrapped those bezels too

That looks nice.
I have grey painted AC vents trims that I want to wrap.

Can you tell me how these things came off?

Are there screws on the sides, under the side dash covers that hold it in place, or do they just pop off?

OP
OP
57buick

57buick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L diesel
the air vents on each end of the dash are just snap in. Granted I had the dash out doing the dash swap when I noticed how easily they pop out. But they were just a couple tabs on each side to release them.

The ones next to the radio have screws on the back of the bezel

That looks nice.
I have grey painted AC vents trims that I want to wrap.

Can you tell me how these things came off?

Are there screws on the sides, under the side dash covers that hold it in place, or do they just pop off?

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Ahh man this is awesome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Dig the attention to detail. I've done a few headliners, so I can appreciate the amount of work you put into it. Great job!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk