Add “deluxe door trim panels” to a 2014 Sport??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone tried (or actually done) adding the “deluxe door trim panels” to a Ram that didn’t come with them?? I have a 2014 Sport and was thinking about doing it. My brother has a 2013 Laramie and his doors all light up at night with blue leds and I really liked it. I was also wondering if the wiring was already there for it. I know that my F150 XLT trucks often came pre-wired for most of the options. Thanks.

OP
OP
Sir John

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
I was the one that wired the LEDs. I too fell in love with the blue glow in the door handles after seeing them in person. They add a nice touch and dim with all the other lights in the cab. Adding these were beyond simple.
All you do is buy the part and run the + and - wires to 2 open pins in the door module. Simple. If you cant wire a + and - on a led than maybe modding isnt for you! haha

If you have questions you can PM me

Last edited:

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
I've been thinking about doing this. But, I want red to match the truck. Not sure if it's worth the hassle.

OP
OP
Sir John

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was the one that wired the LEDs. I too fell in love with the blue glow in the door handles after seeing them in person. They add a nice touch and dim with all the other lights in the cab. Adding these were beyond simple.
All you do is buy the part and run the + and - wires to 2 open pins in the door module. Simple. If you cant wire a + and - on a led than maybe modding isnt for you! haha

If you have questions you can PM me

Awesome. I definitely can do it. I have a few questions for you. I will PM you. Thanks.