Aftermarket Heated Seats Install??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
What’s the steps to take my cloth covers off, and heated seats in the bottom and lower top pieces of the seat? Do I have to tear the seats out? Or easier to leave them in??? Or take em to the shop and get *****??? Couple guys said it was easy but didn’t leave any stars to do so?? Looking for little help guys....Never done anything last kel this....but i’m Learning!

Reeb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m more interested in a heated wheel. Damn my hands are frozen for like 20minutes every morning on the way to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What’s the steps to take my cloth covers off, and heated seats in the bottom and lower top pieces of the seat? Do I have to tear the seats out? Or easier to leave them in??? Or take em to the shop and get *****??? Couple guys said it was easy but didn’t leave any stars to do so?? Looking for little help guys....Never done anything last kel this....but i’m Learning!
It's not hard to remove the covers at all. There are several videos online that you can watch that pretty much explain it step by step. Depending upon the year of the truck you may need to cut the little Hog Rings that attach to the seat cushions. You would need to purchase some Hog Rings and the pliers to re install them if that's the case. They are very simple to install. Installing a universal seat heater kit is pretty basic. Most kits will come with everything you will need. You can also install the Mopar universal kit if you chose.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk