Big Horn seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Wanted to reach out and get the forums opinion. I swapped my stock Big Horn, unheated seats for ones that are heated. So, I have drivers power seat and passenger manual seat both in excellent shape, literally, excellent 18k miles on them. Are these worth selling or should I scrap them? They are taking up room in my shed that I need since I dont have a garage, yet, and frankly dont think shipping them to someone is worth it. Would you guys think there's a market for clean cloth seats?

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Wanted to reach out and get the forums opinion. I swapped my stock Big Horn, unheated seats for ones that are heated. So, I have drivers power seat and passenger manual seat both in excellent shape, literally, excellent 18k miles on them. Are these worth selling or should I scrap them? They are taking up room in my shed that I need since I dont have a garage, yet, and frankly dont think shipping them to someone is worth it. Would you guys think there's a market for clean cloth seats?

Average selling price for just the powered driver ive seen is around ~$200. Could probably ask $350-400 for both on craigslist.

tak1973

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where are you located?

OP
OP
Andrew09HEMI

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Charlotte NC. I'll let them go cheap if someone comes gets them sooon!

Fergeson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Could you post some pictures? I have an express I wonder how hard it would be to wire up the power seat as I don't have a driver power seat. Also I'm in VA

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Could you post some pictures? I have an express I wonder how hard it would be to wire up the power seat as I don't have a driver power seat. Also I'm in VA

It's not hard at all. I believe DeereGuy is even selling a harness now that'll make it even easier. Check out M2 Mods in the vendor section.

OP
OP
Andrew09HEMI

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Sent you a pm with pictures since this isn't a for sale ad.

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

It's really easy. You just need to provide power to pin 1 of the yellow connector under your drivers seat. I am making a harness that replaces the missing wires from the PDC (Fuse Box) to the above mentioned connector. I've also posted a schematic over in the heated/cooled seat thread that shows exactly how it is wired and what terminals you need to do it.

Here's the link to the schematic

http://www.ramforum.com/f75/how_add_heated_ventelated_seats_heated_wheel_express_tradesman-96759/index42.html#post1451359

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: