Black or grey leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all. I have a 2016 Big Horn and I'm looking to upgrade the grey cloth to Katzkin leather. Since my interior color is a mix of grey and black, with the seat cloth being grey, I'm on the fence as far as going with black or grey leather. Anyone who's done this and has pics, shots of your interior are always welcome.

Thanks
Ryan

CDNUSER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Black is always classic. But does super heat under the sun.
You could go Texas Lone star with the brown though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've thought about doing the same in my Sport but since all I have are heated front seats I'm going to pass. Like CDNUSER said, leather does get hot and I would only want it if I had the ventilated seats to cool them down. If I was still in AK it may not be an issue but down south it is. All that aside, i'm a fan of grey so that's what i would go with if it were me.

Last edited:

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can get heated/cooled seats covers from Katskin. They have perforated leather options and then use the Degreez cooling kit on them. Which is way better than the factory vent options on the seats IMO.