BullyDog pillar pod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So the GF got me a Bullydog Pillar pod for Xmas, but it was the wrong one.... Not her fault I gave her a bunk part number..... I later found out there is a part number for a single pod for a leather dash which I have...

Normal dash uses a 32304 But the one with the leather dash is #32308, has anyone installed a 32404 with a leather dash without issue??? its a pain to find a company that carries it and no one will answer if they can get it.... If not I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay $20 more or get the non leather and modify it

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Honestly, I'm not sure it makes much difference. I got the 32307 for my truck because it said it was for the 2013+ non leather dash which is what my truck has. I ended up having to trim a good amount off the the bottom where it meets the dash speaker because it didn't fit at all. I carefully used a grinding wheel to trim it up so it fits right above the speaker cover.

I was not happy, for that kind of money it should fit perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R/T_Fire

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Agreed, if I'm going to have to modify it anyway it don't matter much, They want 80 plus shipping for the "leather one" I can get it for $60 non leather at summit.... maybe I'll just order it and see, or pick one up and see how bad it is next time I'm in reno

Or I may send Wadestar a idea for something else to make to hold it.. I have an idea that puts it down lower but I still kinda like where it sits, just need to make an insert for the pocket next to my ac controls on my 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963