Cab access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13bighorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So I got a set of rock lights for my 13 qc bighorn and I'm going to be putting them in soon. I have to run power wires to a central location for the box and I was wondering for there was anyway into the cab through a grommet or something at about the rear doors area. Thinking of putting the box under he rear seats on the tranny hump

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Clutch delete plate. It's about an eighth inch maybe to 3/16 thick plastic. You could drill a big hole or a small hole. Put a grommet in and run all kinds of stuff in. It's to the right and just below the brake booster. It's kind of diamond shaped if you will. There are other images of this being used as well. That's where I ran my wires for my six back up lights and heated seats

T-Revs

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not sure about QC, but in my CC, there is plugs under the rear seats of the truck. I just had mine apart for installing rear cargo lights on my backrack. Just take a little RTV or Sealant around the hole you drilled through the plug and you're solid.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used that clutch delete plate as well for my rock lights. It's thick plastic, put a rubber grommet nice and snug and its at a good spot to run all your wires

thegerb50

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
under the carpet of the back seat storage is a grommet. this is where post production OEM parking sensor wires enter the cab. you can run power up under the door sills to get to the dash for switches and what not, its hard to see but the under seat storage has a small channel that runs to the door sill area. for a better visual check the installation instructions for the parking sensors. If i can find my instruction book Ill post pictures.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
These are the plastic plugs in the storage bins under the rear seat:

thegerb50

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is a picture of the install instructions