Cell Phone Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 1500 QC 8sp, 3.21, Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That Koomus mount looks pretty nice.... I love the suction cup spot we have on our trucks just above/left of the radio/nav screen.

I just got a huge phone and found my current mount bounces around too much. I found Ram mounts (don't think it's associated with our truck brand) on Ebay and ordered one. They look very solid as well. I wish I would have found the Koomus one first as it looks a bit more simple and streamlined.

It is not too late to get the Koomus mount if you don't like the Ram mount. Much earlier in this thread I posted a photo of my home made mount that screwed down like the Bayou mount but I found that it caused my phone to bounce too much. I don't have that problem with the Koomus mount.
Yes, where I mounted the Koomus mount seems to be an ideal place. It is amazing how the sticky pad adhears so well but will come loose easily leaving no residue on the dash.

nyciti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is it just me that uses the cup holder in the center console.... or the door... its free. But then again I'm not looking @ my phone that much when I'm driving nor do I want to.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is it just me that uses the cup holder in the center console.... or the door... its free. But then again I'm not looking @ my phone that much when I'm driving nor do I want to.

i currently use my cup holder as well!! :favorites13:

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was using the cup holder, but then I usually have some sort of beverage with me in the truck and need a spot for that. :D I don't look at my phone all that much while driving, but it is handy to be able to pull things up at red lights every once in a while, or use it for quick directions if I don't want get the GPS unit out.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was using the cup holder, but then I usually have some sort of beverage with me in the truck and need a spot for that. :D I don't look at my phone all that much while driving, but it is handy to be able to pull things up at red lights every once in a while, or use it for quick directions if I don't want get the GPS unit out.

Yeah thats why i'm looking for a set of those damn Mopar foam cupholder inserts for the doors when I can find someone who offers both at a decent price!!

Bigbird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 1500 QC 8sp, 3.21, Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use mine in the dash mount mostly when I am using it in place of my Garmin GPS which I don't always have with me. I also glance at it when I am playing recorded music through the radio to change song selection. Sometimes my phone just stays in my shirt pocket.

Bill507

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pro clip mount. Low profile, and solid. Found a use for that odd bus.
5b6938358ac3ce11550b00b2a83ce5a5.jpg
card holder

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nyciti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah thats why i'm looking for a set of those damn Mopar foam cupholder inserts for the doors when I can find someone who offers both at a decent price!!

Check on evil bay i just found a set from two different vendors but the total was 20 for each with free shipping...

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Check on evil bay i just found a set from two different vendors but the total was 20 for each with free shipping...

Thanks bro I'll have to look around, do u have p/n's on both?

nyciti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pass side is 5NN24XXXAA
driver side is 1LD23XXXAA

Pass side you can find easier / cheaper than drivers side for some odd reason...

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pass side is 5NN24XXXAA
driver side is 1LD23XXXAA

Pass side you can find easier / cheaper than drivers side for some odd reason...

Yeah I find that odd, isn't it the same damn thing?

RCFiddyOne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pro clip mount. Low profile, and solid. Found a use for that odd bus.
5b6938358ac3ce11550b00b2a83ce5a5.jpg
card holder

Do you have a link for this? I think it is a perfect setup since I don't use the card holder.

Bill507

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can get the link for this holder when I get home tonight. It's from proclipusa, holder for S4/S5 with slim case. I'll also take pix with it mounted. Its perfect angle for how I Need to use it but not in the way of the dash or road...

Bill507

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice.. I like the low profile and clean shape. I already had mine one from another vehicle, so I just repurposed it.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I didn't even know those were an add on. My truck came with them. Hardly ever use them, but I can see they would be handy. I think the wife will use the passenger side holders every once in a while. Driver side has a tape measure that hangs out in it. :D

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I didn't even know those were an add on. My truck came with them. Hardly ever use them, but I can see they would be handy. I think the wife will use the passenger side holders every once in a while. Driver side has a tape measure that hangs out in it. :D

Lol yeah i'm actually considering just getting the passenger one since wifey will likely be the only one to ever use mine too! Which is good since for some odd reason the drivers one cost like 3 times as much for some odd reason! :naughty:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye