center consol add....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daggertats

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 ram reg cab 4x4
Engine
some one did this mod...........not sure if it was on here or another forum. there are brackets youll need to secure the console and i believe youll need to run wires if you want the outlets in the console to work .

Steveo8x8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab
Engine
6.7l Cummins
I did this mod. Very easy and I like it so much more.

OP
OP
R

ram5.7hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
I did this mod. Very easy and I like it so much more.

what did it cost? do you have the shifter in the console? i have 8 speed rotary shifter so don't need that. how much did yours cost you?

do you have before and after pictures here ?

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I love the bench seat setup and ordered it that way in my Laramie, or left it as standard etc. I would drive one with the full console at the dealer before you swap to make sure it doesn't interfere with your legs and what not. I like having the option of 6 seats as well.

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
C

Ckyuv

Does yours have the ac vents behind your seat? I have that center console you are changing to and I dont like it. I have been looking to change to the setup like the picture you posted so I can have a center seat but not sure If Im going to have a hole in my dash where the console was and a hole in the back where the ac vents were

bobbo7915

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
you will have to change the trim panels on the dash to the jumpseat version. i assume you have rear air vents on the center console? if yes, i posted part numbers in another thread the other day with the some parts needed to add AC vents to a jump seat.

where are you located? i have the trim panels for the jumpseat from when i swapped in a console and a gray fabric jumpseat as well

nyciti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did this mod also....

You need the following...

New Dash trim
console dash panels
center console
brackets
If you want air to the back then you also need the plastic vents also....

Search........its been covered a lot here and the part numbers are listed...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01