Center Console Inquiry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys...

I need to replace the side panels on my console, but the black only shows up as part of the whole unit however the other colors are avail separately.. Anyone know why black isn't available without getting the complete unit, or if there is a different part number I can use?

Also is part 5 not available in black either?

Attachments

• Console Inquiry.jpg
    Console Inquiry.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 59

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
All mopar parts should be able to get you what you need or explain why it’s not available if it’s not

et todd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
look for the parts for a 15 or up.i think only black and saddle where availiable.i know the interior will say diesel grey/black but only the armrest is grey they changed the side panels to black or saddle across the board to probably cut cost.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
look for the parts for a 15 or up.i think only black and saddle where availiable.i know the interior will say diesel grey/black but only the armrest is grey they changed the side panels to black or saddle across the board to probably cut cost.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk