Center Console Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tr7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.8
New guy to the RAM foums here. Recently purchased my first RAM a 2014 Laramie. I have to say I love this frickin' vehicle.

I am looking for some input from you guys. I live in WI and do a lot of ice fishing. One of the up and coming trends is mounting our electronics from our boats into the truck in order to utilize the gps and marekd waypoints from summer fishing.

With that said I have been deligently searching for options for mounts. Ram Mounts makes all sorts of systems, but they are very permanent and require drilling into the floor, etc. I would considering a standard Ram mount and buying an adapter plate that could possibly mount in one of the cup holders. I have the captains seats with the full center console. Can anyone tell me what is underneath the cup holders and if using a self tapping type screw would hold in this type of application? Mind you the graph itself weighs 7-10 lbs.

Or does anyone have any other suggestions? Google has been useless on this and I can't seem to find any help on the ice fishing forums. Thank you ahead of time for any help.

magz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 E-Torque
I would look into laptop mount maybe? 7-10# bouncing around on the lake, you to have it pretty solid.

Searay245se

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon Laramie
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Try Mountguys.com they might have what your looking for.