Changing switch and dash gauge colour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I'm currently talking to a guy that does switch and dial color changes and I'll be his guinea pig for parts and such so he can market a setup to change all the illuminated switches, dials, and faces to whatever color is desired. I'm not at home right now and we have a question about the gauge cluster lighting so I can't check myself until Monday.

How is the gauge cluster illuminated? Is it board mounted LEDs or is it press/twist in bulbs?

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'm currently talking to a guy that does switch and dial color changes and I'll be his guinea pig for parts and such so he can market a setup to change all the illuminated switches, dials, and faces to whatever color is desired. I'm not at home right now and we have a question about the gauge cluster lighting so I can't check myself until Monday.

How is the gauge cluster illuminated? Is it board mounted LEDs or is it press/twist in bulbs?

I believe it is a combination of both...

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
I have always wanted to do this on my gen3. Good luck on getting the kit made.