Clazzio Install this weekend - Any Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Per my thread title. I'm installing my custom black - dark gray covers this weekend on my Regular Cab 2016 RAM 1500.

I don't have a back seat obviously. Should I remove the seats or do you Clazzio experts think I can install them while in the cab?

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
Takes about an hour,leave seats in,turn seat cover inside out and put on,easy.There is a fitting video on you tube.Center console you should cut the cup holder section out that goes over the cup holders and pop the plastic cover put under,looks way better,There is photos in a seatcover thread here,Tallsilver is the user that posted it,looks way better,I did it to mine.

Attachments

• seat cover.jpg
    seat cover.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 131

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Please post pictures once you get them installed. I have a regular cab and been looking at the same covers.

Where did you order them from also???

OP
OP
K

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
They arrived this morning and I couldn't resist... installed them tonight. No need to pull the seats for sure. There are a few difficult areas where you feel like a ***** star trying to put on a ****** but it went well.

I trimmed the center console. I really don't see how it would have worked without cutting that piece. They also sent me some extra parts for what I think is the back seat. Must have been a mistake.

So far so good. I'd put them on when it is hot. The material stretches and conforms better although I was sweating like a pig.

OP
OP
K

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Doesn't look like a Tradesman interior huh? I'm very pleased with the final result. Install wasn't too bad and they are easy to clean, which was a big goal.

ogl729.jpg

zl5jkp.jpg

Last edited:

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I think the extra pieces are for the trim without the jump set. You should have a piece to fit over the console top. It fits very loosely and I think yours looks better without.

Upper glove box kit from all mopar parts would be a nice addition.

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
Looks great,What mat or floor liner do you have?looks good.

OP
OP
K

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Looks great,What mat or floor liner do you have?looks good.

That is the Lloyds floor mat/liner. It is a work truck for me so if I could have got the truck with just a vinyl floor I would have.

The Lloyds liner works great.... one piece and goes up over the hump. Very easy to clean and it stays clean easier than the Husky I have in our Grand Caravan.

OP
OP
K

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I think the extra pieces are for the trim without the jump set. You should have a piece to fit over the console top. It fits very loosely and I think yours looks better without.

Upper glove box kit from all mopar parts would be a nice addition.

The extras don't fit anything that I can find. I think they are back-seat pieces that inadvertently got shipped.

I'll check out the glove box kit.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where did you order them from online???

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Doesn't look like a Tradesman interior huh? I'm very pleased with the final result. Install wasn't too bad and they are easy to clean, which was a big goal.

ogl729.jpg

zl5jkp.jpg

Quick question for you, is the center seat section all black??? Only the drivers/passenger seats have the insert with Dark Grey.... correct??? One more thing, do you have the lift up center seat bottom storage???

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
The center is all black and you are correct... only the two center sections are grey. I'm not sure what the lift up center seat bottom storage is so I probably don't have it. It is just an armrest with stowage and a seat space when you flip it up.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where did you order them from online???

The have a website. They are super cheap.

This is for my truck.
http://www.clazzio.com/car-leather-kits.php

OP
OP
K

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L