Clazzio Quality or Junk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Curious how nice the clazzio kits are? The fitment? Over all look? Do they look normal or can you definitely tell they are covers? Looked into Katzkin replacement seat covers also for about 600 bucks. My buddy works at a shop and will install whichever I decide. Clazzio definitely easier. Is there ANYTHING ya don’t like about the clazzio? Or Katzkin? Any pics n details would be appreciated...

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious how nice the clazzio kits are? The fitment? Over all look? Do they look normal or can you definitely tell they are covers? Looked into Katzkin replacement seat covers also for about 600 bucks. My buddy works at a shop and will install whichever I decide. Clazzio definitely easier. Is there ANYTHING ya don’t like about the clazzio? Or Katzkin? Any pics n details would be appreciated...
the katzkin would definitely be a better overall option if you have the budget. the clazzio's are good and i've had them on for the last 2.5 years of ownership - they have been great and held up really well.

but if i had the option of getting katzkins i would've paid the difference and got them coz end of the day the clazzio's are just covers. to sum up i guess it really just depends on how much you want to spend.. for reference i paid about 300$ for my custom clazzio's (faux suede inserts with blue stitching)

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a full set of Clazzio covers and they're holding up really well. I've had several people think they were real leather seats until I told them they were covers.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Clazzios look like they fit really snug, and I almost bought them for my old truck before I decided to trade it in. Did a ton of searching and they seemed like the best bang for your buck. Good luck with the decision!

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the Clazzio covers and I think they are great!!! I might have gone with Katzkin ones if I could have got them for $600. Either way your truck will look 100 times better after you install them.

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 78

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with the Katzskins. They've been on for a few years now and I'm still happy with them.

Attachments

• Truck seats.jpg
    Truck seats.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 68
OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Clazzio Leather?

Anyone install the clazzio Leather cover kits? They look nice or all wrinkly and funny looking? Shop by me installs Katzkin leather kits for under a grand. Take your covers off and install new leather ones. They look factory if you ask me.

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nobody see these? Saw it on YouTube for the first time. Just wanted to see if anyone had them??

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a full set of Clazzio leather seat covers. Theyre holding up great and I've had multiple people think the truck came with leather seats

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
I had clazzios on my last truck and it is in a build thread under Saint if I remember correctly. Great covers that fit awesome. I chose that route as katskins were 4x the price with install back then. Plus I took them off and sold them when I sold my truck. With brands are fantastic, just depends on budget and goals.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Have never seen the clazziios. The katzskin does look stock.

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
From the internet videos i’ve Seem the people all say you can’t tell the Clazzio is a cover?? That’s impressive if it’s true? The Katzkin is a HUGE job removing stock covers and reinstalling the new leather covers...plus price difference is double!

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
I also have the Clazzio covers.There in my truck over a year now and still look like the day i put them in,no stretching or anything>People are surprised when I tell them there covers.
I'll definitely buy another set if i get a new truck

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They cover center console and seat under it too?? No wrinkles?