Climate Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAGE_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey so I just picked up my 2014 ram big horn and I love it. Only thing is I miss having climate control. Since the dash is almost the same, could the system be changed for CC. (I have the 8.4 uConnect)

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
no you cant since its all integrated.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
What do you mean you miss climate control? You have the big screen. You should have it on screen and the knobs on the dash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 tablet using Tapatalk

vtron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What do you mean you miss climate control? You have the big screen. You should have it on screen and the knobs on the dash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 tablet using Tapatalk

No, no. He's trying to control the climate. I hope he figures it out soon and turns the "winter" setting off. I'm tired of this cold.

parttimer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I miss my automatic climate control as well. Had it in my Chevy, my RAM I can't seem to get right. Not to mention pressing that little button takes forever to change the heat/cool temp.

lancetx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Longhorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I too miss the automatic climate control after having it in my Charger. Unfortunately it's not available on any Ram regular cab no matter the trim level. It's much easier to just set the temperature to 72 degrees or whatever you need it at than to have to fiddle with the little temperature slider.