Cloth seats to leather seats upgrade questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I do not and if i did it would not match all my stuff is 13 and up now and they color on a 13 up seat is a little different then a 9-12 . You might want try getting a company like color glo or fibernew to come out and repair your seat.You would be surprised how good the results are

Ok,, thanks buddy

OP
OP
M

Mitchcoog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Blacked
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Upgrade went smooth. Easy bolt on and swap. Door panels and laramie seats. So much more comfortable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 144
OP
OP
M

Mitchcoog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Blacked
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks cfodor for the help and seats! And wheel and cargo cam

OP
OP
M

Mitchcoog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Blacked
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cargo cam with led brake and led cargo lights. Perhaps the easiest upgrade.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 103

cfodor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good I will try to get a bezel this week

Ibsledge

Military
Reaction score
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for leather seats for 2013 ram lone star quad cab
Presently interior is canyon brown seats and trim is same with beige.
In Houston area. Need assistance.
Contact me

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you are correct, the dude who got banned is seats and such, he hooked me up on some all leather heated and vented front and rear seats, center console and the dash panel. The dude sells good stuff, on ebay, but is a little high strung. I was a ****** to this and between techauthority.com and my dealership, I added vented seats, that are not a factory option, added all the missing harness pieces by extracting them from a complete harness from a truck with all the options and added rear heated seats with the console buttons, My nav shows everything and I am very happy, but I think the reason the seats and such guy got banned, is he sells you the product and that's the end of the sale. I tried to get him to help me more, but that's not what he does, he supplies seats and when it came to contacting WIC to get the build list opened up and codes added to it that are not options, the BCU flashed, the new harnesses and buttons, it was all me. I am very happy with my purchase and the dude is a good guy, but he cannot dedicate weeks to training everyone of us and that is why I called him hi-strung, He sells seats, not upgrades your truck. TO end, any express can get upgraded to every option on a 4x4 Longhorn Laramie if you want to open your build list and replace your harnesses. its work, but its well worth it.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
you are correct, the dude who got banned is seats and such, he hooked me up on some all leather heated and vented front and rear seats, center console and the dash panel. The dude sells good stuff, on ebay, but is a little high strung. I was a ****** to this and between techauthority.com and my dealership, I added vented seats, that are not a factory option, added all the missing harness pieces by extracting them from a complete harness from a truck with all the options and added rear heated seats with the console buttons, My nav shows everything and I am very happy, but I think the reason the seats and such guy got banned, is he sells you the product and that's the end of the sale. I tried to get him to help me more, but that's not what he does, he supplies seats and when it came to contacting WIC to get the build list opened up and codes added to it that are not options, the BCU flashed, the new harnesses and buttons, it was all me. I am very happy with my purchase and the dude is a good guy, but he cannot dedicate weeks to training everyone of us and that is why I called him hi-strung, He sells seats, not upgrades your truck. TO end, any express can get upgraded to every option on a 4x4 Longhorn Laramie if you want to open your build list and replace your harnesses. its work, but its well worth it.

What did you have to do for them to open the build list? There are some codes I need added that the dealer cannot add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Cargo cam with led brake and led cargo lights. Perhaps the easiest upgrade.

Where did you get that? I can't find it anymore for a reasonable price.

Hey man I think the guy providing seats in this post is the same owner as Seats And Such. He's more active on his facebook page (search Seats and Such) I believe. But I'm not that active on here so I don't know what I'm talking about. Worth a visit though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I couldn't find it. Can you post a link?

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I sent a message to seatsandsuch on ebay about a steering wheel I'm looking for and haven't gotten a response. I check out fb.thanks

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
He is out of town till Friday. I called the number he has on his fb. He has my steering wheel in Stock it sounded like.Here is his fb it has the seats posted on it. Those are some nice seats. Hopefully the clazzio seat covers im waiting on are 1/2 as nice for a1/4 of the price

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Seats-And-Such/578466512222806

Last edited:

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the dealers only want the easy way out and that is to add after market options or options that came on the truck with other similar packages. The service manager needs to send an email to the WIC- Warranty Information center and get the to open your built list and add the codes for what you want as if they were FACTORY Options. That night the codes download to the dealer. Then they flash your BCU. They will tell you they still don't see new codes to add- duh, that is because they are factory codes idiot! factory codes cannot be added or deleted without WIC> does that make sense?
God help us educating these dealers.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
the dealers only want the easy way out and that is to add after market options or options that came on the truck with other similar packages. The service manager needs to send an email to the WIC- Warranty Information center and get the to open your built list and add the codes for what you want as if they were FACTORY Options. That night the codes download to the dealer. Then they flash your BCU. They will tell you they still don't see new codes to add- duh, that is because they are factory codes idiot! factory codes cannot be added or deleted without WIC> does that make sense?
God help us educating these dealers.

So basically, I want to add the overhead console which requires a sales code for temp and compass, WIC will be able to add this for me? Does the dealer that will flash it have to do it or can I call the same dealer you went to to deal with WIC then go to a local one to have the code flashed?

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cuylertech, yes WIC is exacly what that does IF you have the correct harness in place already. Those items I thought were already in WIC based on the harness, did you see if you have that harness in the headliner?

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Cuylertech, yes WIC is exacly what that does IF you have the correct harness in place already. Those items I thought were already in WIC based on the harness, did you see if you have that harness in the headliner?

I pulled the harness out of a 2013 Bighorn at a salvage yard and bought the console from a parts dealer online. I think I need the sales codes JFJ which is Temperature and Compass Gauge and CV2 which is Overhead Console w/ Garage Door Opener. I want to see if they can add GN5 Which is Rear View Mirror Auto Dim, RA4 which is the Nav Radio or RJ4, RSR which is Roadside Assistance and 911. Granted I have everything Installed already, but my compass doesnt work or show up on the radio nor does the outside temp, garage door opener is a no go, No option for Auto Dim on radio, maybe RA4/RJ4 will fix any other lingering issues, and RSR should fix the Uconnect issues or RSW will. At the rate the dealer here is going I may be driving to vegas to have your guy do it...

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ok, it sounds like you have it all figured out, I was asking about the harness as once I replaced the console harness and added the rear seat harneses, I still had to run additoianl wires to my BCM, as the place where I joined into the main harness did not have the receiving wires to activate what I had just installed. I was missing power and network (green) wires. So that is the only other thing to check is that where you added the harness, was the receiver plugs equal in number of wires, as I bought an entire harness for a 2014 vehicle with every factory option possible and had to run additional wires to the BCM.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
ok, it sounds like you have it all figured out, I was asking about the harness as once I replaced the console harness and added the rear seat harneses, I still had to run additoianl wires to my BCM, as the place where I joined into the main harness did not have the receiving wires to activate what I had just installed. I was missing power and network (green) wires. So that is the only other thing to check is that where you added the harness, was the receiver plugs equal in number of wires, as I bought an entire harness for a 2014 vehicle with every factory option possible and had to run additional wires to the BCM.

8 dealers down that cant do it. fkkkkkkk :flipthebird:

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would think where you bought the truck would be your best leverage? have you tracked down the actual service manager there? not customer service or the tech or the liason to blowing you off, but the actual service manager in charge of the shop