color interior trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Have a 2015 and would like to know if there is a color replacement for the chrome molding in the center console and around the vents. I've looked but couldn't find any. Thanks.

Tonino

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
It's called Krylon for Plastic..comes in just about any color you want. I'm sure some may even chime in with Plasti-Dip, not as many colors offered through

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yep. Spray paint is your friend. Painted mine Orange.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
It's called Krylon for Plastic..comes in just about any color you want. I'm sure some may even chime in with Plasti-Dip, not as many colors offered through

actually there are quite a lot of colors available with plasti dip now. I would only use plasti dip as a test.

The plastic spray paint is only good if you want to take the trim off completely

i would use vinyl and an x-acto knife

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I vote rustoleum. I prefer the way the tip sprays vs the fan tip.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Paint is a good option, but if you're looking for patterns (carbon fiber or wood) then carid.com has dash kits. They seem to be a pretty penny though.

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I took it out. I unwelded it scuff primer and paint. 2k clear. Welded it back in. Someone here recently ground the welds down and put little clip screws back in. Made that easy as anything.