Compatibility Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FamilyRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Hey guys, I'm the proud new owner of a 2016 RAM 1500 Tradesman EcoDiesel 4x4 Crew Cab Short Bed. There are a couple things that I want to change about it and I'm having trouble figuring out what other years/models I can get the parts from. I'm hoping you guys could shed some light on the issue.

I have a full rear bench in gray cloth that I want to change to the 60/40 bench in gray cloth. What years are the same? Are the seats in the Quad Cab the same as the Crew? The 2500 and 3500 don't share the same seats, do they? I imagine the color/cloth is pretty unique, right?

I have the front 40/20/40 bench with the jump seat and I love it, but i wish the seat part flipped up for the additional storage (where the factory CD player goes, I believe).... it looks like this is the same in the 2500 and 3500 and maybe some vans as well? Can anybody tell me the minimum parts required for this? Like, is it just the bottom seat part w/ the hinges/brackets? I assume the top part can be reused?

Thanks so much!