cover king center console help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just created a support ticket with coverking. I'll let everyone know what happens.

OP
OP
hotrodderscott

hotrodderscott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Glad it worked out for you jbr but does anyone have info or pics to the original question on how the proper cover is supposed to fit around the 2013-14 center console cup holder area?

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Glad it worked out for you jbr but does anyone have info or pics to the original question on how the proper cover is supposed to fit around the 2013-14 center console cup holder area?

I am in holding for a new center console. If I get one I will post picks.

res1551cue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

It would be simpler for everyone to see what you were talking about if you posted pictures of what it looked like when on your console like JBR did. It would narrow it down.

Rherman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings

Rherman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I sent my covers to coverking today to be replaced/fixed. They sent me an RAN# and they said they would take care of it. I do believe they will.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I sent my covers to coverking today to be replaced/fixed. They sent me an RAN# and they said they would take care of it. I do believe they will.
They did replace my center console cover, but the new one still doesn't fit that we'll. The 2013 one doesn't have they elastic band that runs under the center console cover like the older model ones do. Without the elastic band the center console cover tends to slide up and has to be repeatedly tucked back in.

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They did replace my center console cover, but the new one still doesn't fit that we'll. The 2013 one doesn't have they elastic band that runs under the center console cover like the older model ones do. Without the elastic band the center console cover tends to slide up and has to be repeatedly tucked back in.

Thats odd, my 13 cover has the elastic band and hasn't ever moved...

juiceK222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got mine

Just got mine yesterday. Everything installed fine but the middle console. Not sure about how to tuck in the pillows under the cup holder. Also if someone could post a pic of theres with the console lid open to see the bottom, that would be great. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5811.jpg
    IMG_5811.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 200

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got mine yesterday. Everything installed fine but the middle console. Not sure about how to tuck in the pillows under the cup holder. Also if someone could post a pic of theres with the console lid open to see the bottom, that would be great. Thanks.
Post #26 and #34 are my pictures. #26 you can see the pillows stick out a little on the sides. #34 is the lid open.

Rherman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I did get my seat covers back a little while ago, within 2 weeks this is what is happening again! The seam on the center console is in a crappy location and the seat threads are coming loose again[emoji35]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422794898.990274.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422794912.062120.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422794924.751700.jpg

jpro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Hi JBR,

Please contact Coverking and launch a ticket at support.coverking.com In the ticket please mention that Steve replied your thread (copy and paste this response)

I'm sorry the retailer wasn't more help, but we will take care of you.

I hope the rest of the covers are doing well. Thanks for buying COVERKING!

Great service!!! Rob from Simply-Auto will be contacting Coverking for my return. Unfortunately the cover did not fit the way I expected. Great fabric material though. I am looking at your other style seat covers and I think I found one that should work.

Kevin J Roberts

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
V8 Hemi
Ok, I need some assistance with my center console installation please.
Before I ask, I'd like to say that my 2018 Ram had the 3 cup flip lid console and the previous coverking seat covers and console covers were AWESOME And fit PERFECTLY.
My 2019 Ram Classic has a different center console. I have the 2 compartment and I cannot locate an installation PDF or video. Please help!