Coverking SKANDA Neosupreme Seat Cover Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champ198

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi everyone,

I got my Coverking SKANDA Neosupreme seat covers installed. Link to website: https://www.coverking.com/view-skanda-intro See pics below. I ordered the 2-tone black/Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades pattern. I have the base Tradesman model with the simple bench seat in the back (no fold down console and no flat load floor) and the basic console/middle seat in the front. Time will tell how they hold up. I got them to use during duck season as I'm always getting in/out of the truck muddy. I hope this helps folks who are contemplating these seat covers.

Here is my review:

Pros:
-Seat covers appear to fit well.
-Material appears to be good enough to withstand daily use.
-Camo pattern and alignment of the material seems good.
-Front/Rear covers are shipped in separate boxes, well packaged.

Cons:
-Coverking doesn't include instructions for your specific vehicle and trim in the package (there are generic instructions included) and you're left to guess how and where the individual straps and snaps attach. This results in a lot of time spent just looking at them and trying to figure it out.
-The console upper and lower fit is loose and not as tight as the seats. Stitching is frayed on the elastic on the upper console cover.
-Driver seat cover alignment is not holding and may need to be readjusted after just a couple of uses.
-Rear bench seat cover only covers the top of the seat, not the bottom. Flipping up the seat shows the straps and elastic. (Not a pro but a minor con)

Ordered from AutoAnything with free shipping. (a few days later Cabelas had $40 off front and rear covers ) 10 days from order to delivery.

Rear Bench Seat
ry%3D480.jpg

ry%3D480.jpg

Rear of front seat
ry%3D480.jpg

Front Seat
ry%3D480.jpg

(I have since pushed the edge of the seat cover down into the seat)
ry%3D480.jpg

Console
ry%3D480.jpg

Bottom seat cover - loose fit (but serves the purpose)
ry%3D480.jpg

Last edited: