Cup Holder options? Ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So today I spilled my 2nd drink in my truck. This time it was coffee so now my truck has a little breakfast smell to it. I quickly stopped at a gas station and vacuumed til I could no more. I think I got most of it. Unless its a 12oz drink I always seem to tap the top area of the cab and drop my drink. Any nice modifications out there without considering the Lone Star (mid seat replacement) mod?

Thanks.

p.s. and yes i'm not opening containers in my truck for the time being.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
you could make your own that sits on the floor. I think there is a thread where somebody made one to hold a 64 oz cup

OP
OP
ivan

ivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

LMAO, yeah it had one, but i dont like drinkin coffee with a lid.

you could make your own that sits on the floor. I think there is a thread where somebody made one to hold a 64 oz cup

Yeah i need to keep searching for that. Thats what i had in mind, hopefully i can find something that could be anchored to that area somehow.

2011 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Not to sound like the "smart guy", but that's one reason why I picked up my new truck as it has the rubberized flooring inside. Spills, dirt, whatever, no problem and no staining.

I've used lids for the past 23 years. My first experience with exploding coffee occurred in my police car in my rookie year. Two days of shampooing cured me of the "no lid" coffee. Oh, and it was only about 105 degrees out too if I remember correctly.

Tarp that load!!!

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had one of them Geno's ones in my 3rd gen w/5 spd. it was awesome !!