Custom center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cthomas523

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
alright guys, well for starters i have a 2013 ram 1500 SLT i have been trying to find a center console that would meet my needs. I considered putting in the stock full center console with the gear selector but in the end i just decided to build my own so i could incorporate my sub into it as well as all my race radios and switches for lights, this is going to be a chase/ recovery vehicle for off road racing.... so basically this is what i ended up with i think it came out pretty spot on for the first go around.

2ypkjz9.jpg

2yjse3k.jpg

heres the finished product minus the radios and switches. i kept the original top part of the console so i could keep the stock look and i am able to keep the radios hidden from plain view. Also i put all the plastic trim back on to cover the metal as well as covered the mounting point.
nwwy8k.jpg
and the awesome part of wiring my sub ! this is the only pic of the console installed i have at the momment ill be sure top get more.
vh95zq.jpg

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Why would u chose such a junk subwoofer

Wow is right dude. wth? My son has a Sony sub in his truck and it doesn't sound bad. At least with the Bose stuff in it too. But either way no need to be rude about it.

blazenlo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well lets figure that answer out together shall we? For starters i have a giant bag of ***** and i failed to give one. Secondly it was used for mockup purposes. :flipthebird:

Awesome!! :roflsquared::roflsquared::roflsquared:

Looks awesome so far! :favorites13:

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good, even with the 'junk' subwoofer.... SMH......

C'mon man... we are trying to help each other here, not judge..... chill out dude.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Some people would be well advised to realize that not all of us here are Big Ballers.

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
love the comments against the guy who made the junk sub remark. anyone that knows audio, knows he had a valid question...even the OP who is not actually going to be using that sub in his build lol.

OP
OP
C

cthomas523

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Edit: I apologize for what I said regarding the sub.

Your job looks really great!

been on alot of forums and i have never seen anyone apologize for a comment. so props to you and thank you.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
love the comments against the guy who made the junk sub remark. anyone that knows audio, knows he had a valid question...even the OP who is not actually going to be using that sub in his build lol.

I think the thing to realize is that the comments were against what he said not against him. He has mad props from me for what he did afterwards by apologizing.
I often can't do that when I screw up.

yodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 ram 1500 hemi
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks really badass. Props I wouldn't have the courage to do this myself haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

cthomas523

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks really badass. Props I wouldn't have the courage to do this myself haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeahh i was not to thrilled about tearing a brand new truck apart haha. One that was a must for me is its all reversible and i can put in stock again