In dash cup holder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've noticed in some pictures some trucks have dash cup holders instead of the armrest cup holder in the center seat? Is that possible on the 17s? It's inconvenient with the seat up because I lose my cup holder.
A picture for reference
d468f62bf75f9ce555f0b03b2e176c21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary's Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thats my only complaint w/ Ram's interior. They changed around 2013 from a dash cup holder to the dumb dash tray. I have the cup holder from a 2012 but it doesnt mount up right w/ the newer Ram dash bezels. The factory foam cup holders in the doors are nice but would still rather have them in the dash. The drawer is pretty well useless to me

OP
OP
crazykid1994

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats my only complaint w/ Ram's interior. They changed around 2013 from a dash cup holder to the dumb dash tray. I have the cup holder from a 2012 but it doesnt mount up right w/ the newer Ram dash bezels. The factory foam cup holders in the doors are nice but would still rather have them in the dash. The drawer is pretty well useless to me

My thoughts exactly. I haven't touched the drawer. Too bad it's not a drawer with the drop down cup holders like the 2nd gens had. I use a yeti or tervis for coffee and the door doesn't work well either so I end up holding my cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pneed38

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same thing here... It's like I rediscover the drawer every couple of months... Not a single thing in it..!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
The draw in mine is full..lol I really like the drink holders in the console as I never flip it up.

I wonder if the after market will make a replacement for the draw, seems like it could be a good product.

I dont think the door cupholders would work to well first time you shut the door with a coke can in it could sure make a mess.. lol