Dipped my center bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KBExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got tired of silver.

It looks uneven with the flash but it looks great in person!

a4uva2u3.jpg

zaqyhu4u.jpg

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
cool dude!

k wait so you have a centre console, but you also have the steering wheel stick shifter thing haha i totally forget the word.

hows that work!!

OP
OP
KBExperience

KBExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
cool dude!

k wait so you have a centre console, but you also have the steering wheel stick shifter thing haha i totally forget the word.

hows that work!!

Installed the console in my Express. I left the shifter in the column because I like the storage space.

But for the record, the 2500's with a console have the shifter on the column. :)

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Damn, you did it before me except I'm going to do mine in red. I've just been too lazy lately to do anything because of how cold and windy it's been every weekend lately.

Looks good though

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I've just been too lazy lately to do anything because of how cold and windy it's been every weekend lately.

Looks good though

I guess it's all relative... Going to be 11º for a high here in IA on Sunday. It's in the mid 40's today and tomorrow though, and that's downright warm!

OP, I like this! It looks great!

mile_high

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great and probably gets rid of that crazy reflection from the console in the passenger window! Nicely done.

OP
OP
KBExperience

KBExperience

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great and probably gets rid of that crazy reflection from the console in the passenger window! Nicely done.

That's exactly why I did it. I started with the trim ring, then I just went crazy. Haha!