Does anyone use their in floor bins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use mine all the time for drinks at car shows or going to the lake. They're a great stash spot ;)

RamFan2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love mine... Use for road trips. One side usually for drinks and snakes for the kids and the other for garbage. I saw somewhere you can get locks for em too, in case you wanted to put valuables in there.

ArmRippinToys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1989
Engine
They're a great storage spot, got my ratchet straps and 7 prong trailer adapter in one and been trying to find a good use for the other... I'm sure after my sub install ill find use of the other

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I keep a rolled up blanket on one side and some tools and ratchet straps on the other. It isn't a lot of storage space, but I do love having the hidden storage, no matter how small.
I like to keep the inside of the truck clean and neat.

2011 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I used one of mine to haul a bottle of Jack Daniel's to my mother in law's home. No issues, no leakage, no damage...

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They're pretty handy. I have ratchet straps and a bottle of Gojo in the drivers side compartment. Haven't decided what to use the passenger side for. Everything else is just under the back seat.

corupt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have ratchet downs, tow ropes, and bungy cords in one side. The other has a small tool set and a small portable air pump to top off tires and such. I love them.

MidnightRambler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Been using mine to hide parts for projects that I have finished yet in the truck. I love those things. This truck literally has more storage than my Dingo (Durango) did.

fsharp1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I keep my dip can and spit cup hidden in mine:joke:

hounddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 laramie 2500 credit cab 4x4 cummins
Engine
6.7 Cummins
We use ours quite a bit. On long hauls with the kids and boat they get stuffed with goodies for the kids and we never hear them ***** about being hungry or thirsty.

It was actually something I figured we would never use but use quite a lot.

panelman61

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I just bought a 2012 Laramie crew cab before I went out of town for a month. I don't remember ever seeing these things. Are they in all of them or are they an option? Maye I'll call the wife tomorrow and have her go look and see if I got them too.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
That's where I keep my ratchet straps on the drivers side, and recovery/tow strap on the passenger side.
Me too. All the stuff for cargo in the bed goes in the floor boxes so it doesn't act like clutter when I'm not hauling cargo. :fishing1:

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I foresee my ratchet straps, bungies, first aid kit, emergency camera, and booster cables going in these. I thought about getting the bed bins, but the expense of them doesn't equal the amount I think I'll use/need them.

Have you seen what they did with the Dart? They have a bin under the seat cushion on the passenger side. Smart idea! Just lift and toss. This would be great in my current DD.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yup they even come on the Express CC I have them in mine, I store all kinds of things in there usually short term, drinks snacks, tools I'm using on a current job ect.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I fish alot, so I keep leaders in 1 bin, and all my weights and glowsticks in the other.

torq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
they keep beer cold for a few hours and the liner removes to drain when ice melts :cheers: . they also hide guns and ammo from nosey ass people :gr_guns:

Last edited:

bluenose76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
One of my wife's Christmas presents is hidden in there...funny part about it is she drives the truck every day since I work away two weeks at a time and have a company truck...she has no clue!:head3: