Dome light question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For the life of me I can't remember if the dome lights would come on after shutting the truck off and removing the key ( after dark ). I know my 03 chev did but can't remember if my 16 sport did it.

It's not doing so now and I think if it's supposed to and now doesn't it may be tied to my remote start.

Would someone be kind enough ( and if you remember ) to see if the dome lights come on after the key is removed at night? It was a nice feature in the chev for grabbing stuff before you open the door. I've checked in the settings of the truck and don't see anything about it there.

Thanks

fastbike02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i would think they would they do in my 2010 even have a setting for it under the setup on the little screen in my cluster

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really can't remember if they did or not. If I turned it off I can't find where the setting is

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I just checked this when I got to work yesterday morning while it was still dark. Shut the engine off and removed the key and no interior overhead lights came on

OP
OP
Damion

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just checked this when I got to work yesterday morning while it was still dark. Shut the engine off and removed the key and no interior overhead lights came on

Ahh great info. So I'm not alone here. I really liked this feature