extremely confused

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

want new truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I am trying to buy a 2015 ram 1500. I am having a very hard time figuring out what all the options are.

Is there a websight that will show you pictures of the different models inside and out? I am trying to find out what models have what??? If I'm specific on a Google image search it will turn up random pictures of rams and none of them tell u what they are so I can't figure anything out.

I am trying to find out if an SLT can come with a black interior.
If not I would like to be able to view my options.

I would also like to see if I can get the shift thing on the stick. I just saw a picture of a knob controlling the P R N D and little buttons controlling the transfer case shifting. How am I supposed to be able to switch to 4x4 on the fly when I have to hit a little tiny button?

Can I get the transfer case shifter on the knob and the other thing on the stick behind the right of the steering wheel?

I would ask my sails person but I'm afraid he will just make stuff up so that I buy a truck that is all ready on the lot.

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe try the Ram website? haha

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
The knob is for the 8 speed tranny. If you want the 8 speed you'll have to learn to like this.

As for the 4x4 switch, coming from someone who has had the old knob and now the new switch, the new way is better. It's not hard to hit at all unless you don't have good hand eye coordination lol

Hrolfr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The knob isn't bad. If you want the shifter I think you have to move down to the Tradesman. The seats are diesel gray and black.